Right now we’re working in a number of BC communities to upgrade and expand our services to our electricity and natural gas customers. Why does this matter to you? The improvements help us meet our customer’s energy needs safely, reliably and at the lowest reasonable cost.
We created talkingenergy.ca because we want to answer your questions about what we’re doing and how we’re doing it.
To be answered, your question must:
- Be respectful. We cannot post your question if it contains inappropriate language, profanity, or threats.
- Be clear. We can only respond to your question if we understand it.
- Be in the format of a question. We cannot post or respond to general remarks or statements.
- Be directly related to FortisBC’s operations, projects or the production and delivery of energy in British Columbia.
- Not include personal information. Questions with personal information cannot be posted. Questions about personal accounts will be sent to our customer service team for response.
We reserve the right to edit for length or clarity or not publish questions that do not comply with the above requirements. If we edit your question, we will ensure the original intent of your question remains.
We also reserve the right to update or change this Question Policy at any time, without notice.
By submitting a question, you are confirming that you are the age of majority in British Columbia and consent to having your question posted pursuant to the above policy.
Our response time is dependent on the nature of your question and the volume of questions received. You will be notified by email when our answer to your question has been posted.